Low-cost and legally safe surrogacy option in Eastern Europe for married couples.
We are happy to share our legally viable and most cost-effective surrogacy programs in Georgia. The Republic of Georgia has been a favorable destination for IVF with Egg Donor and Surrogacy services for a long time now. Commercial surrogacy is legal in Georgia and widely practiced procedure.
According to Georgian legislation, commissioning parents are legal parent of the child and their names comes in baby birth certificate. No surrogacy mentioned, even if Commissioning Parents use an egg donor or a sperm donor.
Commissioning Parents need to provide a signed surrogacy agreement between them and the surrogate mother, a certificate of embryo transfer into the uterus of the surrogate mother issued by the IVF clinic and a certificate of childbirth issued by the hospital to initiate the process of baby exit.
To be eligible for surrogacy in Georgia, the commissioning parents should be married heterosexual couples.
Georgia Surrogacy offers most trusted, experienced, affordable and all-inclusive IVF, Egg Donation and Surrogacy Services in Georgia. All our egg donors and surrogate mothers are healthy and medically screened and eager to help prospective parents to become parents.
We are partnered with one of the most Elite IVF Clinic in Tbilisi. Our IVF Clinic did exceptionally well over the years with outstanding success rate and latest state-of-art medical facilities.
We have most experienced and professionally oriented local surrogacy agency who are fully equipped and ready to assist you in becoming parents. Our local team in Tbilisi will be happy to meet you at the airport and guide you through the surrogacy journey in most cared and enthusiastic way.
As we know going through infertility and opting for a cross-border surrogacy is emotional and intimidating process itself, we are here to make your journey hassle free and enriching experience. That is why, we offer free airport pick up, drop, 4 days stay in the fully furnished modern apartment and local support to our Intended Parents during their visit to Tbilisi.
- Commercial surrogacy is legally allowed, thus, the right of IPs is well protected.
- Good pool of healthy and prove egg donors, Caucasian and Asian egg donors.
- Low-cost surrogacy options are available.
- Consent of the surrogate mother is not required for registration of the birth certificate.
- Name of Commission parent comes in the baby birth certificate, no surrogacy mentioned.
- Georgian law is clear that the gestational carrier has no parental rights over the child and she has no ability to keep the child, thus making Intended Parents legal parent of the baby right after conceptions of the baby.
Please feel free to contact us to know more about our low-cost surrogacy in Georgia. Your parenthood journey starts with a first single step and that is – Contact Us!